Medical skin care involves treating the skin through a combination of chemical treatments as well as through the use of prescriptive and non-prescriptive products containing high levels of active ingredients. The high ingredient levels used in medical grade products have been scientifically researched, documented, and published in medical and dermatology journals siting the changes that occur in the deeper layers of the skin.
These noted changes include:
• An increase in blood supply to the skin
• Healthy, high-functioning skin cells
• Increases in skin cell turnover
All resulting in high levels of collagen and elastin production.
Chemical Treatments Offered by Pellé:
Choose from one of three solutions: Glycolic, Lactic, or Lacti-Bright. Includes Dermaplaning.
• Glycolic Acid: This is an alpha hydroxy acid treatment that removes a micro-thin top layer of skin. This removal of skin diminishes dullness, and lessens the appearance of fine lines and brown spots. The end results leave the skin looking vibrant and radiant. There is no downtime with this procedure.
• Lactic Acid: This is an alpha hydroxy acid treatment that can be used on sensitive skin types as well as on pregnant or nursing women. This peel aids in speeding the process of cell turnover, softens fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the effects of sun damage. The results are immediate and there is no downtime with this procedure.
• Lacti-Bright: This treatment incorporates lactic acid as well as Hydroquinone. This peel is perfect for highly sun-damaged skin. It helps minimize hyperpigmentation and leaves the skin looking bright. There is no downtime with this procedure.
A beta hydroxy acid, this treatment is designed for acne-prone skin. It works by removing dead surface skin cells and stimulates cell turnover through the application of microcrystals. Improvements will result in diminished surface lines and decreased irritation of an active breakout.
The Transition Peel uses a combination of three different chemical solutions which allows a deeper penetration and treatment of the skin. It addresses a large variety of skin concerns such as acne, pigmentation as well as fine lines. This treatment takes the Micro-Exfoliation Treatment to a higher level and can be done every 4-6 weeks. (Patients will be evaluated to determine if they are a candidate for this peel.) Includes Dermaplaning.
Dermaplaning is a non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that uses a special surgical blade to gently scrape away the top layer of dead epidermal cells. Dermaplaning is ideal for anyone interested in:
• Removal of vellus facial hair (peach fuzz) which can trap excess dirt and oil
• An alternative hair removal technique
• An alternative to Microdermabrasion
Dermaplaning is a painless procedure. Aftercare is simple and easy, requiring only gentle cleansing and sunscreen.
Lite Jessner’s Peel
Single $150, Package $350
A breakthrough in peels! The Lite Jessner’s peel stimulates skin to increases cell renewal, which is known to be beneficial to aging or problematic skin. Utilizing a combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids as well as Retinoic Acid, to reach the dermis layer targeting clogged pores, severe acne, and environmentally challenged skin. This peel will allow you to gain critical improvements in the skin uncovering a smooth texture, balancing and brightening skin tone, reducing fine lines, and minimizing large pores. Includes Dermaplaning.
The Harmony Facial is a soothing and revitalizing medical facial designed to encourage restorative balance, hydration and increased circulation to the skin. Powerful antioxidants, essential vitamins and penetrating hydrators restore optimum tone, clarity and resilience to the skin. Fantastic for very dry skin or skin undergoing chemo & radiation therapies.
Price quote given after evaluation
The Lam Probe works on the principle of radio vaporization by various probes. High frequency/radio frequency technology utilizes a current that is attracted to liquids on the skin surface. This technology enables rapid and precise removal of minor epidermal irregularities such as broken capillaries, cherry angiomas, skin tags and sebaceous hyperplasia (inverted oil glands). The number of treatments required will vary depending on the individuals and the areas being treated.
Call 513.272.0064 to schedule a consultation! Our skincare nurse specialists will talk to you about your needs and customize a treatment plan specific to your desired outcome and budget. You’ll be surprised what we can achieve by comfortable, non-invasive methods. Fee applied to same day product/service purchase.
To compliment our chemical treatments, we offer a variety of medical grade skin care products. These products help to promote the longevity of our procedures.